Engineered for climbing 6000m peaks, C1 Down Jacket is made of highdensity, rip-stop nylon and 800-fill water-repellent goose down, which delivers superior insulation while maintaining excellent waterproof and breathable performance.
- Detachable hood with wide brim for warmth
- Adjustable drawcord for one-handed adjustment
- Durably water-repellent fabric keeps you dry in harsh environment
- Athletic fit
- Water-repellent center front YKK zipper with flap
- Double inner pockets for storage
- Reinforcement on high-wear area such as shoulders, elbows, and sides
- Inner powder skirt seals out wind
- Materials: Shell: 100% nylon; Liner: 100% polyester; Insulation: 800-fill
- water-repellent goose down
- Recommended use: Mid- and high-altitude mountaineering
There are no reviews yet.