Designed for rescue, caving, aid climbing and work at heights. The Paw Belay Plate 3/5 helps set up multiple anchor systems, distributing force evenly to facilitate operation.
- 7075 high strength aluminum alloy
- Hot-forged construction reduces weight while maintain strong strength
- 19 mm holes compatible with most carabiners
- Certifications: CE1019 EN795: 2012/B
- Breaking Strength: 45 kN
- Dimensions: 163 x 93 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 128 g
- Recommended Use: fire/rescue/industry
There are no reviews yet.