ENTHEOS II features excellent weight distribution, handling and stability, ideal for ice climbing and mixed terrain. With its high performance, it won the 2011 Asia Outdoor Industry Award, the 2012 China Outside Gear of the Year and the 2014 ISPO Award Asian Product.
- CNC machined shaft and handle optimizes weight distribution, making it stronger and lighter
- Hollow shaft absorbs the force generated when the pick is swang into the ice and makes a clean strike
- Made of 7075-T651 high-strength aluminum
- Pick made of high strength steel: higher strength and tenacity
- Hammer compatible for placing pitons
- All-terrain pick can penetrate hard ice with ease. Teeth at the pick allow secure placement
- Removable weights at the head. You can add weights to make it easier to place into the hard ice or remove them to reduce weight(Weights are made of stainless steel and weighing 55g)
- Ergonomic double-molded handle provides comfortable grip and excellent cushioning
- Different grip options avoid unwanted movement of the pick when switching hands
- Patent Number: 201130233088.9
- Recommended Use: ice climbing/mountaineering
- Size: 48 cm
- Type: Type 2
- Weight: 580 g
There are no reviews yet.