The V-shaped Plates Belay Station is composed of two plates, two bolts, a V-shaped linking chain and a ring. It is more flexible and well suited for use in multi-pitch climbing, caving and canyoning
- Double expansion bolt enhances stability, suitable for a wide range of rocks
- Longer linking chain reduces weight
- SUS316 stainless steel: high-quality and corrosion-resistant
- Notice: Please read the instruction manual carefully before use. The bolt must be drilled into the solid rock or wall with an electric drill or a hand drill.
Chain length: 330 mm
Bolt: M10 x 90 mm
Ring: thickness: 10 mm, outer dia.: 60 mm, inner dia.: 40 mm
- Weight: 867 g
- Load Capacity: 25 kN
- Recommended Use: rock climbing/mountaineering/caving/fire/rescue/industry
There are no reviews yet.