Vector Hand Ascender is a device that allows the user to ascend using the Single Rope Technique (SRT).
- Lightest full-sized hand ascender on the market
- CNC machined. Unique shape makes it more suitable for suspension work
- Ergonomic handle made by double injection molding technology offers excellent grip and comfort
- Teethed cam maintains high efficiency in blocking and ascending the rope under any condition (muddy rope, moisture, frozen, etc..)
- Slots prevent the accumulation of mud
- Two-way trigger-finger release allows fast operation
- Wide lower hole allows rotation of carabiners even screw gate carabiners
- Certifications: CE1015 EN567:2013
- Dimensions: 193 x 86 x 35 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Recommended Use: rock climbing/ice climbing/mountaineering/caving/tree climbing/fire/rescue/rope access/industry
There are no reviews yet.