Hardwearing, breathable and warm, the ultralight Mont down jacket performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a outer layer. The outer is made of durable and breathable 10D nylon. This lightweight and high-density material withstands abrasion, packs small and prevents leakage of small down. Lofty 900-fill water-repellent goose down gives incredible warmth and keeps you dry. This jacket is your optimal partner in wet and cold weather.
- Athletic and slim fit
- Stand-up collar delivers added warmth
- Lightweight YKK zipper
- Cinched cuff traps body heat
- Stowable design, easy to pack
- Ultralight hidden zippered pocket for small items
- Materials: Shell: 100% 10D nylon;
- Lining: 100% nylon;
- Insulation: 900-fill water-repellent goose down
- Weight: 185g
- Recommended use: Alpine climbing, long-distance trekking
There are no reviews yet.