Plates Belay Station is composed of 2 plates and 2 bolts, connected by a linking chain and a ring. It can be used to set descend anchors and belay station. You can use the plate and ring for ropes exchange, belay or descending.
- Double-ring bolt for better lock, suitable for different kinds of rock
- Long steel chain to reduce weight
- SUS316B stainless steel with excellent corrosion-resistance
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the product. The plate and the bolt must be drilled into the solid rock or wall with an electric drill or a hand drill.
Chain Length: 330 mm, Bolt: M10X90 mm
Ring: 10 mm dia, outer dia: 60 mm, inner dia: 40 mm
- Weight: 606 g
- Load Capacity: 25 kN
- Recommended Use: rock climbing/mountaineering/caving/fire/rescue/industry
There are no reviews yet.