Multi-use waterproof dynamic ropes designed for elite climbers, well suited for onsight, flash, red point, ice climbing and mixed routes.
- Certified for all uses: single, half or twin
- Spiderwrie technology increases the capacity of the number of falls by 30% and achieves a lower impact force
- Ropes treated with Super Dry technology comply with the UIAA Water Repellent requirements with a water-absorption rate lower than 5%. This technology protects the ropes against ice, moisture and dust, improving their abrasion-resistance
- Endurance technology allows ropes to slide smoothly, improving their abrasion-resistance by 30% and longevity
- Black mark that indicates the middle of the rope facilitates operation and enhances safety
- Certifications:CE0082 EN892:2004 UIAA
- Sheath Percentage: 36%
- Static Elongation: 8%
- Number of Falls: 7 (half); 30 (single); 50 (twin)
- Impact Force: 7.8 (half); 6.0 (single); 9.2 (twin)
- Weight: 59g/m
- Recommended Use: rock climbing/ice climbing/mountaineering
There are no reviews yet.